Saturday, Feb 11, 2017
Entry fee – $25/player
To enter call club at 780-986-3553 or email email@example.com
Entries as of
1. 4 End Games
2. 5 Rocks per End for each player
3. Player is not allowed to cross the center of the sheet to view the house or determine which rock is shot.
4. If you BLANK the end, you lose the hammer.
5. SCORING – 3 points per win plus total points accumulated on scoreboard plus bonus points (2 points if rock covers the pin)
6. NO TIES – If tied, each player will throw one rock, closest to the button wins. (no extra points awarded from shootout). Rock must be in the house to count – if nobody hits the house – both throw again.
7. If you are 10 minutes late for your game, you will forfeit the game and your opponent will be awarded 3 points for the win and 3points for a total score of 6 points.
8. During Round Robin play – If you are not playing, you will need to referee each other’s sheets. Sheets 1, 3, 5, 7 will start throwing from opposite end.
9. Duties of the referee:
a. Clear rocks if short of hogline or hit side board.
b. Mark the score.
10. Any disputes will be settled by the Bonspiel Coordinator.
11. Draw to Button measurement after round robin last game to determine playoff order in case of ties.